Oxygen Forensic Kit
Oxygen Forensic Kit package contains every detail you'll possibly need. It includes:
- Tablet PC 10.1" Multi-touch screen, Intel Atom 1.6 GHz, 250GB HDD (or 32Gb SSD + 32Gb USB Flash Drive), 2GB RAM, 3 x USB ports, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Camera;
- Tablet PC stand and leather carrying case;
- Preinstalled Windows 7 OS Home Premium 32 bit with the original DVD from Microsoft Company;
- Preinstalled to the Tablet PC, tuned and ready to use Oxygen Forensic Suite, Analyst license;
- DVD Box with Oxygen Forensic Suite, USB Dongle Analyst license - to install it to your Desktop computer;
- Preinstalled and configured Oxygen Drivers Pack;
- Full and up-to-date Oxygen Cable Set;
- Printed Getting Started Guide for Oxygen Forensic Suite;
- Printed Devices and Cables Compatibility Guide;
- Roomy suitcase.
Designed for portability, Oxygen Forensic Kit is a unique mobile solution. It can be your filed laboratory that is always at hand. No additional installation or settings are required. All you need to do is to switch Tablet PC on, choose a cable from the cable set, run Oxygen Forensic Suite and connect a device.
In comparison with other forensic hardware Oxygen Forensic Kit allows not only to extract data from the device but also to view and analyse it right in the field. Oxygen Forensic Suite user-friendly intuitive interface will help you to search and work with the acquired information conveniently and efficiently. Extractions can then be brought to the forensic lab for printing and using as a reference or in the courtroom
Free workplace included
Oxygen Forensic Kit includes Oxygen Forensic Suite Analyst license for 2 workplaces. This means that you'll have 1 free slot in the license and be able to use Oxygen Forensic Suite on another computer and not only on included Tablet PC.
Pricing and availability
please email email@example.com