Paraben DS Kiosk
Mobile phone forensic triage station.
The DS Box is a new stationary kiosk system that is easy to use for anyone despite their training level. The DS Box has a full interlocking cable system for all of the latest mobile phones in the market. Having full capabilities for any staff member to be able to do mobile phone triage is crucial when information is the key to a case.
- Easy to use system with full touch interface
- Full media card acquisition and recovery of deleted data
- Complete logical acquisition on over 2200 mobile phones and devices
- Comprehensive SIM Card acquisition and recovery
- Forensically sound data for intelligence and evidence gathering
What is the ideal location for the DS Box?
DS Box was designed for use at regional laboratories, prisons, embassies, military bases, crime labs, etc…any location where mobile phone data can be gathered by a variety of personnel with little to no computer training.
How do I receive updates?
Cable updates are sent automatically and can be updated from the back of the unit. Software updates are automatically uploaded to the unit for the one year period as long as the DS Box is connected to the Internet. Otherwise manual updates can be done through Paraben’s Registration System.
The DS Box Includes:
- Paraben’s DS Box Mobile Phone Acquisition Software
- PC with Pentium Dual Core E5300, 160 GB Hard Drive, and 1 GB RAM
- Touch Screen Monitor
- Microsoft XP Professional
- 20 port USB system and Device Data Cables
- Integrated Media & SIM Card Reader
- One license of P2 eXplorer to mount images as a virtual drive
- One Year Automatic Updates for Paraben’s DS Box software & Cable Updates
Please Note: There is a 4 week product lead time for this item. Your DS Box will be built to order.